SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, June 03, 2004

the waves that keep on dancin'...

the cool night and then...
the morning born again...

Last night I got my comedy fix, I haven't had one in quite a while (at least since Fringe)... went to see Eddie Ifft from New York at Rhino... tres bon.

Next week Dave Williams returns, gots to love the Dave, even if he does always forget my name... hehe.

Tonight I am door-bitching the first of four Blank Tapes Sampler 5a + 5b launches. huzzah! it shall be good.
didnt get to make fairy bread as promised, but i'm sure i shall be forgiven... or beaten, one of the two.

hey it seems eddie ifft has a blog... but where's the link.
hmm?
xJ

No comments: