SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, September 16, 2004

jane, get me off this crazy thing...

well well well a lot has been happening and i haven't been much of a blogger lately, but here goes the schpeel...

i finished working at the house of pies* yesterday and spent til nearly midnight drinking it out with the few lovlies that thought they could deal with rockin' out on a Wednesday.... starting with some bevs, potato chips and me playing a SHIT game of pool at the Grace Emily (i'll miss that place) we wandered across town to the Exeter where I managed to catch a few kids I hadn't seen yet... well in the last month anyway... so that was cool.

Today I've gotten up reasonably early (is 10am early?) and unpacked one whole side of my wardrobe, getting rid of again MORE clothes!
Man I'm like a clothes hoard or something. I have this feeling I am also going to have to unpack and re-pack everything AGAIN because I don't think it's all going to fit in the car...

Another question, do I try and take my top 10 vinyls and leave the rest here? i mean it's a bloody travesty having to leave MUSIC behind, but I've managed to separate about half of my CD collection to leave behind (not get rid of, but put at the folksies place).

*brr*
xJ

*fictitious name

No comments: