SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, September 05, 2004

"if the house is quiet...

it's cos the punks retired for the night..."

Lawnmower Music: 93.7FM: Sundays 2-4pm: Three D RADIO ADELAIDE!!!

argh! not long now!

Indoor: Last Night a DJ Saved My Life
Underground Lovers: Losin' It
Darren Hanlon: Punks Not Dead
Funky Lowlives: I Want 2 Know U
Macromantics: Madlymantics
Thievery Corporation: The Richest Man in Babylon (Acoustic)
Furslide: Over my Head
Aimee Mann: Amateur
Wagons: You and Me (oh wow, like WOW, this song is amazing!!)
Wiley: Pies
The Procussions: Celebration
Salsa Celtica: El Sol De La Noche
XTC: Dear God
The Lemonheads: If I could talk I'd tell you
The Flaming Lips: Fight Test
No Doubt: Comforting Lie (From ROCK AGAINST BUSH VOL. 2)
Stevie Wonder: Superstition
The 5, 6, 7, 8's: Woo Hoo
Kings of Convenience: Sorry or Please
The Parralax Corporation: Crocodiles in the Sky
Peaches: Shake Yer Dix
Area 7: Can't be Happy
Handsome Boy Modelling School: The Projects
G. Love: The Hustle
Ben Folds: She Don't Use Jelly
Aqualung: Brighter Than Sunshine
Lou Reed: Sunday Morning
Harry Belfonte: Shake Shake Senora
Small Knives: Harden your heart

Had such a lovely night last night. I like people playing boardgames on my loungeroom floor and drinking Sangria with me!! There is a lot of cleaning up to be done, but eh, I can deal with that.

Kind of fuzzy cos I haven't really slept properly... maybe it's cos I moved my bed, maybe it's because my brain is full of a million little ideas...

Some people are so handsome *sigh*

xJ

No comments: