SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Friday, September 17, 2004

*achoo*

so, still packing away at 10:56am on Friday... I have to be out of here tomorrow! They'll be no procrastinating today (apart from this blog entry of course).

Saw the new extendo version of Donnie Darko last night, that was pretty sweet. It made more sense to me I suppose this time... Time Travel? Do you think the movie could have been about time travel? (this part of the entry is simply for Ben + Sam who joined me for the mooFie, and overheard other people who had little to no idea of the concept, and said something completely retardo when leaving the theatre - and no, it wasn't "time travel?" that was me being fesitious!)

I have just loaded up the boot with things to take to the Goodwill Store. There's no going back now, it's all gotta go really. There is stuff that is still very useful but it's just not worth a whole bunch of money, and I feel better giving it away anyway... hopefully someone will find some joy in some of it. I've put some games and books in there too.

What I'm going to do with the rest of the videos around here I have no idea!

Threw out another 'garbage bag' sized bag of clothes into the clothes bin yesterday... I have a feeling there will be more to go.

Ok, no more screwing around. I got to get this place spik n span!
xJ

No comments: