SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

24 days and counting...

that's kind of interesting indeed.... time is slowly ticking away.

i have this rash on my neck that is not that noticable to the naked eye, but i notice it because there are little bumps everywhere. I don't know what it is... and I guess if it's still there when I go to the doctor next Monday, she'll be able to tell me!

Had another Amnesty planning meeting last night. I seriously think this show is going to KICK! I hope some of y'all reading that are in Adelaide will be able to make it!!

I just scoffed down a packet of Red Rock Deli chips. God I love those chips! But I'm still hungry.

My friends in Brisneyland are taking me out for Indian Food when I get there because it will be my biFday. *waves to DiP + Erin* You guys rock! I hope we can go bowling too!!

I love bowling. I have been twice recently, and I love it!!

Ella + Dave went back to Melby this week. I will miss them, but I will also see them soon! And I also hope I can convince them to move to Brisneyland as well. It'll be a pilgrimage.

I've discovered my road trip will be over 2600km's... which is a long way, but I'm pretty sure I can deal with it!! I will have company for at least part of the way anyway, which is nice.

Got to get back to it, if I ever want to get home that is!

xJ

No comments: