SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, September 30, 2004

finally!

I found an internet cafe that can help me burn a CD, god that was a feat.

Hello from Canberra, our Nations Capital. Place of lots of Possums and funny buses.

I haven't done much exploring yet to be honest, but bEC and Ian took me out for Pizza last night to this great place, and that's about it so far... looked at a bunch of photos from their trip overseas, of which I am horrendously jealous.

Melbourne was fun. Played some basketball for the first time in years... sore arms. owww.

Saturday I am off to Sydney.... in time for the Sydney Peace Day Festival on Sunday! hooray!

This is the end of the rambling, for now...
xJ

No comments: