SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, February 17, 2005

lapdance anyone?....

so sometime in the not so distant past I decided that 2005 was going to be a year to try new things...

so far, i think i can count three significant events...
the first being kind of personal, so i'll just leave it out.

secondly, last week i tried Kangaroo for the first time. I must say, not bad at all. I found it particularly like normal steak really, not terribly different. It's certainly a nice texture.

thirdly, and most recently (ie. i left about an hour and a half ago), i've finally been to a strip club. Yeh poles and all. We went to check it out for a friends friend who has recently started dancing, and wanted to see what other clubs were like. I must say, it wasn't terribly exciting. They looked at us strangely when we rocked up at the door and said we wanted entry. (I guess they would, three girls, but what if we'd been lesbians? it's a bit shameful that they'd look at girls that way) The decor was pretty nice I guess, and I'm sure there was much more behind closed doors (we were told at least two lap dance rooms by the girls we met that worked there). I'm now convinced I'd make a great bar-chick at one of those joints, because I certainly don't have the figure to dance the pole (though I intend to rectify this with some dedicated behaving!)... yeh, so perhaps after my overseas trip, when I'm bored of my job (which, in all honestly, i already am) I will become a barTENDER at a strip club. Just because I can.

Actually, I just thought of something... I can add Bollywood Dancing in as well as something I've never done... so far 2005 ain't looking so bad after all.

Namaste.
xJ

No comments: