SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Saturday, February 19, 2005

feeling kind of 'short'...

i used to make time to do everything for everyone else... attend friends music related projects, or exhibitions or plays or whatever... do radio whenever i could... be a door bitch for friends... take many photographs.... go see my 'therapist' every friday... volunteer for charity events, and music related events.... do everything for everyone else... or so i felt.

find little time for myself etc etc... and now that i actually have time for myself, i find i dont really know WHAT exactly to do with myself. I keep forgetting to pick up a roll of fishing wire so i can do more beading... i keep forgetting to ring Brisney-Sam... I pulled away from a dinner gathering on Tuesday opting to go home instead of stay out.

What really is happening to me? And I said to my roomie recently when questioned along the lines of "hey, you said you'd hardly be home..." to which I replied.... "this is the first time in ten years that I've actually stayed home! Do you understand?"....

It's so weird for me, social butterfly, staying at home... I'm trying to make sure I go exploring... I'll be going down the Gold Coast tomorrow to eventually pick up said housemate from the airport.... so I'll explore harbour town and maybe even ripleys believe it or not museum (yes, it does exist)... maybe go to the beach or to wet n wild adventure park....

hmm, i hope i'm not becoming a hermit.
xJ

No comments: