SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

thoughts from yesterday...

It amazes me that something like Lleyton Hewitt's fiance dumping him or Paris Hilton screwing "The Poo" (as he is affectionately named by Roy + HG) can make front page news. I mean I guess it was only the Sunday Mail, but after my call to Three D that afternoon, I've discovered it was probably on the cover of EVERY Sunday paper in the country! Somewhat depressing!

Also, the new Australian Drama "Cooks" seems to have disappeared already? So much for harbouring Aussie talent. And if it didn't get the ratings you expected Channel 10, next time don't put it up against something like the last season of Sex + The City! You lost half your demographic right there, and shot yourself in the foot at close range!!

I have applied for a part time job with Amnesty up here. I think it would be great, and it would mean I could try and sneak in some study on Event Management or Tourism in between time.

Temp job is plodding along. Sometimes we are certainly very busy but not always...

A cute boy named Neil helped me in Dymocks today ;)

more soon...
comment pweeze if you are reading!
xxJ

No comments: