SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, August 12, 2004

zee plane boss, zee plane!

I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that! (go Rik Mayall)

I wonder what was actually on my list of things to do tonight instead of typing here?? I know washing, making muffins and cleaning up were on the list...

When you choke a smurf... what colour does it turn?

*LOL* I just found this bunch of 'question of the week' type things on an old floppy disk. Classic!!... along with an essay on the Aeneid, and ELF BOWL!

A-nonny-mouse reader has asked WHY BRISNEYLAND?

Several reasons:
1) it's warmer than here
2) i know 3 people in Brisbane
3) if I don't get out of here for a while, I am honestly genuinely worried about what might happen to my mental state.

And yes, I do Three D, why else would I post set lists??! Enjoy!

xJ

No comments: