SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Friday, August 27, 2004

i got too much to say to be a rapper...

Thank you The Procussions. (seriously, their CD kicks ass)

Two of my girlfriends are coming over to eat soup and watch videos with me tonight, very low key.

So far when I get to Queensland I am already going to THE CAT EMPIRE and DARREN HANLON!! woo and a hoo hoo!

I have already sold half of my furniture without really trying, which is great.

Dreams of all sorts have been plaguing me, some more interesting than others.

Am organising a series of fare-thee-wells and schtuff before I leave this fine city... I can announce my last LAWNMOWER MUSIC will be Sunday 19th September *sniff* hopefully with a host of special guests and crazy random lawnmowery goodness. Tune in, turn it up. 93.7FM 2-4pm.

xJ

No comments: