SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Saturday, August 28, 2004

that's SO 1985...

so I've wasted a large portion of today talking to Mikey on Messenger and doing not much else... granted I got washing done, swept the back porch and sorted out the few dying pot plants... had lunch with my neighbours... did the leftover dishes from dinner with Amy, Ella + Dave last night.

Oh, I might add, we watched Rushmore last night, I haven't seen that movie in such a long time... and if you've never seen it I highly recommend watching it. SO FUNNY! Many people said it was the movie that brought Bill Murray back into the big time. He certainly does a very great performance in it. I wonder if the main actor "Max" has been in anything else?? He was great in it as well, i forget his name... Jason Schwartzman.

I made this list a while ago, so I thought I'd share it....
Objectives of moving to Brisneyland:
* Stop working 2 - 4 jobs
* Get training / more experience in Festival + Event Management
* Join ZZZ
* Get fit
* Become less cynical
* Study the fine art of SLOWING DOWN!!
* Spend time with people I haven't spent proper time with in 10 years!
* Own less material posessions

This is the end of the rambling...
xJ

No comments: