SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Saturday, August 07, 2004

everythings coming up millhouse!!

that's so nerdy, but so am i!!

So it's official... I'm now planning a move very soon to my new city of choice... this being Brisneyland!

This week has kind of sucked... I nearly got run over as a pedestrian, and when screaming at the moron behind the wheel, he told me to shut up and sped off. I felt like kicking the shit out of the side panels of his car, but what would that achieve apart from a criminal record for me??

Then I got soaked in the rain which meant I got sick because it took about 3 hours at work to get dry.... not so bad, I knew that would happen.

Then some courier guy that doesn't even work for the same company as me, abused me for something that he knows nothing about (to do with procedure where i work)... and, though this is harsh, all I could think was 'I'm higher in the food chain than you mate, keep your shit to yourself'...

This week is our annual RADIOTHON, so tune into 93.7FM and put your money where your ears are. If you like what you hear, if you're a band that gets played on Three D... sign up, help us stay on air for another 25 years.
xxJ

No comments: