SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, May 08, 2006

a long time between taylor-mades...

which is a fine, fine thing... must be more than two months now since i bought a packet of cigarettes. I rock tenthousand.

Also a long time between posts and it seems like a long time since the world slowed down...

Olson asked me the other day what i'd been doing for the last five weeks... i thought ... hmm... what have i been doing?

when in reality i have done some way fun and crazy things indeedily doodily.

including painting 3 walls of the study, getting what i'm calling "heart murmurs" because of work, becoming more aquainted with Jasper which i've really enjoyed, and had loads of decent conversation... yelled "YOURE GORGEOUS" at the last episode of THE BIGGEST LOSER and bought some old department of foreign affairs INTERROGATION CHAIRS... well more like waiting room chairs.. but INTERROGATION CHAIRS sounds way more exciting and fun filled...

Oh and the PRODUCERS finally came out on DVD. I've been hanging for it and the FAMILY STONE to come out. I'll get the FAMILY STONE next week for sure. i heart the producers indeed. how classic mel brooks, it makes me want to go rent BLAZING SADDLES cos I don't reckon I've seen it in at least ten years...

xJ

No comments: