SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

that's it! I'M OUT OF THE GANG!!

After the very unusual week I've had I may have well decided that I'm going to throw myself out of the gang and become a citizen of the world...

I had an anxiety attack on monday... told you i was having murmurs in there!! It feels like someone has wrapped a string around your heart and is giving it a tug periodically...

It was triggered by someone where i work speaking to me in a certain way... on top of having lots of 4 day weeks (cramming more work into shorter periods of time), interruptions because of a computer upgrade and various other things... having someone you work with speak down to you like you're the help or a piece of shit is disgraceful. I just want to go to work and do my job.

Anyhoo, so after this feeling not going away for a day and a half i was talked into going home... i then saw a doctor who confirmed anxiety attack... gave me some valium and asked me to come back in a week-ish... so I had 2 1/2 days off total...

I found it really frustrating because I thought how dare I let someone else work me up like that so badly... but then again, they don't have the right to speak to me in such a manner anyways...
I know it's the fact that they are miserable in their life. I wish they'd frock off but at this stage it doesn't look like it. At least it's been brought to the attention of our management. I mean it's a litle like bullying really, and if it happens again i'll make an official written complaint...

so anyhoo, i have decided i think that i want to become a citizen of the world no doubt. go and help out doing volunteering in some places and exploring...

more on this later.
xJ

No comments: