SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Little Fish

Saw this flick with Ms Fiona last night... it was quite good.

Australian film makers seem to be quite good at not sugar-coating issues like drug abuse and what it can do to families. Although it makes these types of films quite distressing, it's good to see.

Cate Blanchett, Huge Weaving, Sam Neill were all good as is expected... but actually Noni Hazlehurst appearing as the mother was pretty stunning too. I was quite suprised. Perhaps because I was used to seeing her on play-school as a kid or something!!

Today my folks and I were going to go to movie world, however it's coming down in fuckets bull outside, so that's no good for rollercoasters!!

Instead we're watching THE UNFORGIVEN and old Burt Lancaster, Audrey Hepburn film... except I don't quite understand what's going on because I'm not watching properly am i? ;)

Theres lots of dust, horses, the lugged a piano across the plains to bring it home... erm... something!!

xJ

No comments: