SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Parker, Colorado

Went up to Parker last night to Mike's folks place who had cooked an insane amount of steak for us (i think my stomach is still suffering).

Seems quite beautiful. Directly opposite their house was this enormous lake. There was a dear up in the back yard.

Then I made Mikey watch 'i heart huckabees' which I originally watched only a few weeks back with the lovely Jenn... but didn't write about it I don't think.

Anyway, I think it's one of my new favourite movies.

Trust the blanket!

We're off to Denver zoo shortly to see sum aMiNals. Then Amanda and jason are coming for dinner. Should be a nice day.

We canned the Vegas idea because it's just too far. :(
Leave for New York friday morning, my friend Annie is there at the moment too, so I called her last night, she freaked out, and we're going to mess things up, adelaide-style!!
xJ

No comments: