SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh... the DAYTIME...

Went to lunch with Amanda on 16th + Lawrence to a place called the Cheesecake Factory... which not only had cheesecake (which we didn't eat) but enormous, and i mean ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMOUS (or in polly's language MUHASSIVE) lunches.

Then I strutted the mall and bought the cutest pair of shoes (Fiona you are going to be sOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous) and a Denver T-Shirt.

We then went to TWIST + SHOUT records and I bought:

MIA - Arular
RJD2 - The Horror
Verve - Unmixed 3 compilation (nothing to do with the British 'Verve')

some bandaids with pirate flags, monkey faces and some lip gloss that says 'making out is yucky' which i thought was funny....

that's about it.

Oh and I now own a Colorado Rockies visor and Pol's going to give me grief because I tease her about the fact she'll get a sunburnt head by wearing a visor... but it was just so cute I couldn't resist.

meow meow.
xJ

No comments: