SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Friday, March 18, 2005

nothing like a facelift...

to brighten your day...

so the blog facelift isn't exactly finished but i like pink... so there...

tomorrow we're off to Bundaberg for Lozlicous' birthday...

I've been feeling a bit off colour this week... like this sickness is trying to take me but it can't quite get me.... weird.

I got to re-watch CAROUSEL though... probably my all time favourite musical... it's so beautiful and everyone is in love and it teaches a nice story... I loved watching it again and had a good cry through the last moments... *sob*

I also managed to catch SPICKS AND SPECKS finally in it's entirety on Wednesday night on the ABC... firstly, Adam Hills, please marry me.... secondly, what a hilarous group of contenders... thirdly, that Jeff Green guy was the guy who tried to get me and Annie back to the Hilton during last years Adelaide Fringe Festival... shame on him!!!

xJ

No comments: