SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, March 13, 2005

let me tell you something...

i sure miss some things...

i miss visiting Nico on a Friday night and talking about our weeks just past... getting a kiss and being sent on my way...
i miss picking Locut's off of Pippa's grandmothers tree...
i miss breakfast at the T-Bar...
i miss playing tunes to my friend Judy's son Isaac and watching as he grooves to the music...
i miss going up to KERMIT in the barossa and falling asleep with kitties on my back whilst visiting the Binnsesses...
i miss dancing all retardo with Annie and Astrid at a New Pollutants show...
i miss the new polluants...
i miss chocolate Sundays at three d... i miss talking about the OC with Jules + Philo...
i miss having my hands in lots of pies...
i miss Bec + Scott, chicken curries and beer... movies that Bec always falls asleep in, and the fake fireplace...
i miss the Adelaide Botanic Gardens...
i miss Andrew + Bec being my neighbours and helping me do puzzles... and annoying stupid retarded real estate agents...
i miss getting stoned with Woody and talking shit...
and Mr Ory for that matter...
i miss Heidi + Eva... very much...
i miss door bitching for Home for the Def...

and i hate the fact that I'm crying right now and thinking very seriously about what the fuck I'm doing... I don't quite want to leave but i'm not quite sure i can stay.... at least not right here.

xJ

No comments: