SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, March 14, 2005

i really need to re-polish my nails....

"I CRY WATCHING THE DAYS... DONT YOU SEE I'M A FOOL IN SO MANY WAYS..."

I think I might join a gym... because I've always wanted to look buff like BRITNEY SPEARS...

I find it really hard to find an exercise I really like... apart from bike riding... and then, i'm not really that competitive with that... i'd always just use it for getting from place to place...

ALL MY PEOPLE ON THE FLOOR... LET ME SEE YOU DANCE...
ALL MY PEOPLE ROUND AND ROUND... LET ME SEE YOU DANCE...
GET ON THE FLOOR... BABY LOSE CONTROL... JUST WORK YOUR BODY... and LET IT GO!!!

oh my god, i have an obsession with the OC and Britney Spears... though I can't really say that I have an OC obsession when I've not managed to see ONE episode this series... well I've been BOLLYWOOD DANCING, I have no time for Marissa storylines!!

Currently trying to convince the Travlicious one to fuck Adelaide off for a short period of time and come to visit our humble abode.

xJ

No comments: