SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, March 28, 2005

i have some wacky friends...

DJ Tr!p now has a pimp moustache...
Spoz thinks that the band name RUBIX PUBE would go perfectly with Tr!p's recommendation of FORESKIN DAQUIRI (don't ask)...
Sammi wanted to steal my new felt hat... and has successfully done so without me realising!!
Shuzzbut + The Monkey let us bombard their house with cowboy cocksuckers, UDL pre-mixed drinks (blergh) CC + Soda, much craziness and a small child...
Judes is going to move to Brisneyland so I can be the father to her child... (haha. go figure. I dont even have a penis)...
Trav's still too tall to hug...
Leah's dreads look superb, and Molly is going on a round Australia road-trip to do some soul searching...
Pippa's hair is still red, and she still looks good in everything... mole!
Benjamin's taste in knitted vests is still good... and check out that talent *ahem*...
Nico refused to come BACK into the city to give me a squeeze and for some wacky reason thinks he's going to see me in a months time anyway... i think he's delusional...
Luke's as super-nice as ever...
Nigel recorded me talking about a band of which i saw the last two minutes of their set... I think i was profound and witty... at least i hope i was...
Andrew and Aliese joined us for brekkie also at the TBar... Recommended Chai Smoothies and so i had one... and god DAMN they're good!!
Jules + Philo harrassed me and are trying to put peer pressure on me to come back so i can be back in 'radioland'.... i said NO, NOT YET.
Mum bought me easter chocolate and I had already told her not too.... so did my sister... i bring back to Brisneyland with me my heirlooms from my Grandmother that passed away not long ago... a gorgeous tea set and some Joni Mitchell records...
Bec + Scott's new baby Coco Velvet is simply beautiful... except after carrying Isaac around on my hip earlier that day (he's a little over a year old) I felt like I'd break her very easily!!

hmm... feel better... ish... but tired...
now i'll have fuck all money for the next fortnight, but I'm good at finding non-expensive things to do...

hopefully moving house soon in brisneyland where i'll be close to a large hole, and some pleasant neighbours (not evil ones like the old bag downstairs!)

I'll set up a photo bloggy part soon, i hope anyway... there is much to tell in my photos...
xJ

No comments: