SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

too much love will kill you...

"i swear i keow you... i keow you a miwyun times"

quite tired from long days in front of the computer number crunching, concentrating on beading and being a good little stepford wife...

yesterday i passed my two year anniversary of not smoking.

and i'm just going to say here that i think i ROCK!! At least for that, if nothing else.

BOLLYWOOD DANCE CLASSES sure are fun. We giggled all the way through.

Somewhat anxious about coming home, and various other things... I think by next week I'll feel a load better.

There is nobody home to play with *hmph* and this new monitor sure is making my head go all wibbly, so I bid you goodnight and adieu.

xJ

No comments: