SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Thursday, January 13, 2005

spelling bee...

gawd! these late nights are killing me!

Our household is on a permanent late-night binge, which makes going to work particularly sucky.

We have a visitor staying with us for about the next week en route to Malaysia and back home to Canada... and there is too much testosterone flying around! I might have to grow a penis.

We saw THE INCREDIBLES last weekend and damn, was it funny!! Am yet to see Phantom or Finding Neverland which are both on the agenda for shortly... I love the $6.80 movies at Southbank... that's why Brisbane rocks... amongst other things.

We start BOLLYWOOD DANCE CLASSES next Tuesday which I think will be an absolute laff-riot!! Hooray!!

Am returning home in a week or so for my cousins wedding... it will be interesting going home and seeing everyone. I think the weather will get to me! I hope I don't get sick. I'm pretty used to wearing singlets and flip-flops everywhere... I don't like cold anymore.

gots to dash, but you, yes you, i love you... no really, i can't deny it...
*wraps a big sloppy one round your gils*
xJ

No comments: