SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

North South Bypass Tunnel

Oh lordy, all I want to know is... WHEN WILL THE LATE NIGHT NOISE STOP!!

It's starting to affect my sleep!

So I rang their Project Office and they say 'well the stormwater drainage should be done in a week and the other works are a month or so...' and they also say they will put something in my letterbox.

Cos you can't do roadworks during the day on a main road obviously... that said, they could always encourage people to use public transport or their legs or their bicycles whilst this is going on, do the roadworks during the day, and let us all get some sleep.

You Gibbonees know what i'm talking about!!

ugh, ugh double ugh.
i feel bad for my neighbour and her new bambino!

xxJ

No comments: