SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

i feel pretty...

oh so pretty...
with this quoff on top of my head...
for i've just woken up...
and jumped on the puter...
to see how life has progressed...

how ridiculous!
anyways, last night made pizza with scottie and watched edward scissorhands, the newest part of my dvd collection.

last weekend judy and her son isaac came to visit me in sunny brisneyland, they also spent some time up near tin can bay with some family friends.
what a funny little time we had running amok with a two year old (well, ALMOST two).

i've mucked around on that hot or not website for years... killing time at radio with carlo and julia rating people and having a laff at some of the naff fotos people put up to try and make themselves look stunning. har har har.

all these wacky people hit me up saying they want to meet me, very rarely do i answer.

have organised to see my GP in adelaide, as well as my aunty who is a physio, and hopefully they will both have some suggestions as to what i should do about stupid neck problem. it could be responsible for a whole bunch of things i think, and so i look forward to any form of treatment that even vaguely works, so that my quality of life will improve.

xJ

No comments: