SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

fekkin' shit scared...

this morning, within a few minutes of locking my front door. I went tumbling down my front staircase.

And ooh oww... if I had a digital camera i would take a picture of my horrifically PURPLE AND BLACK ass and post it in all it's glory.

I mean fuck, what a great start to the day.

So I decided it was about time, with my jarred body to head down to the spinal care place and get myself checked out. My RSI seems to have travelled since my last job and is affecting me off and on... more on lately, considering this is the second time I've stacked it in as many weeks. My balance is off.

And after seeing the look on Mr Spinal Care's face... I'm considerably worried. I was immediately sent for more x-rays but wont know what they mean until i go back to see him and have it explained. (i have refrained from ripping open the envelope in fear).

My grandmother who passed away earlier this year had some osteo problems I'm pretty sure, and I'm really really hoping I haven't got something similar. However, that look on the doc's face didnt bring me any comfort.

I know something is wrong...

On a lighter note... here's some pics from America....
shortly...

xJ

No comments: