SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, December 27, 2004

pull out a crayola and colour me tickled pink...

i do apologise to those who have been popping in to see what this sweaty little brisneyland vigilante has been up to... but i've been so busy with work and play that i've barely felt like writing...

had a particularly memorable xmas, albeit the first one I have actually spent out of adelaide... that's always interesting in itself I suppose, however I had a couple pressies from my folks and sister to open.

My folks bought me a pierre cardign watch... to which i went 'holy shit' and just about fell over. Nath was close by to catch me on my fall towards the kitchen tiles (ok, ok, i'm full of shit, but yeh, a shock).

My sister bought me Donnie Darko directors cut (swoon) and Britneys Greatest Hits!! Hehe. I know, I know, based on past posts of set lists and music taste related stories, you wouldn't think Britney would be there would you. It was partially a joke when I initially said it to her, and I actually wanted the film clips, not the CD, but I've still had a laff shaking my ass round the house to it whilst cleaning the bathroom.

Spent Xmas eve at my housemates folks place which was just lovely. I've felt so welcomed since moving in here, it really is a sensation. Hooked into a bottle of vodka when we got back and watched 'the cook, the thief, his wife and her lover'.... really one of the more beautiful films of all time, interesting contrasted by the arrogant fuckwit character of the thief...

Had xmas brekkie with Sam + Nico and came home and dozed in and out of consiousness on the couch round midday... Nath got back around 4 and we did some glass painting, drank sparkling red, and packed his ute. Well he packed, I stood there and provided spray bottle entertainment and more vodka when required...

I've had a very good xmas, and if it weren't for him it'd have been hard for me not being around the fam.... to which i raise my glass and say, thanks nathan...

Molly + Leah arrived yesterday for a break before finishing the last part of their Adelaide to Woodford road trip. I took them for a smoke at Tullah's and then down to Southbank for some dinner... I was all "YAY! ADELAIDE PEOPLE!!"... it was great to have them here, even if briefly.

I'm sure there is more to this story.... however for fear of incrimination I will leave it out.

man, what ARE you talking about?! It's not like I fed the ibis!!

Merry Chrisbo everybunny!
xJ

No comments: