SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

forgive me father for i have sinned...

hang on? I'm not catholic.

I am just updating my amazon wish list, noteworthy for anyone who feels like sending me some mail! I like presents.

www.amazon.com

If you have trouble finding it... let me know!!

Nothing at the moment seems to complicated... I mean, I am just chilled. I keep saying to Nath I feel like I'm on holidays (and yes, we are at the moment)... it's very strange indeed.

But for the first time in a long time, my head isn't over analysing things... not racing 100 miles a minute... it's leaving me be. Thank fuck for that.

I have an amazing, but very personal story re-enacting in my head from within the last 72 hours... but i have to leave it in there, and not spill it onto this very public place...

ok, back to cleaning!
xxJ

No comments: