SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, July 11, 2004

"i only make jokes to distract myself.... from the truth"

I am quite angry at myself for last night... and no I didn't get drunk, I didn't embarrass myself by, say, falling over, or not keeping rhythm... it was the fact that I had several significant 'moments' with a handsome boy and coulnd't bring myself to actually say a single word to him. What the hell is wrong with me?! I'm in the market for serious dating action, yet I threw it away AGAIN. NERD! YOU ARE A NERD JULIE! STOP BEING A NERD!!
shit, i hope i bump into him again. Damn, damn, damn. I am kicking myself no end over this one. Oh so HANDSOME... handsome handsome handsome...

Lawnmower Music: 93.7FM: Three D Radio: Sundays, 2-4pm

Aqualung: Brighter than sunshine
Tears for Fears: Mad World
Richard Easton: The Underground Sea
Zero 7: Distractions (Buggz in the Attic mix)
Salsa Celtica: Cumbia Celtica
Buena Vista Social Club: Candela
LOVE SONG DEDICATION: Elvis Presley: Suspicious Minds
Sarah Vaughan: Whatever Lola Wants (Gotan Project mix)
Area 7: Can't be happy
RJD2: Someone's Second Kiss
Federico Aubele: Diario de Viaje
Paper Tiger: Castle in the sand
Luke Vibert: Disco Bus
Groove Armada: Superstylin'
Scout Niblett: Dare
INXS: I send a message (yeh, i love this song man!)
Red Monika: Music
Eric Idle: The FCC Song
Frank Bennett: Creep
Ry Cooder + Manuel Galban: Los Twangueros
Bidston Moss: Exit
The Retreads: Till I saw her
DJ Signify feat. Buck 65: Red to Black
Billie Holiday: Strange Fruit (Tricky Remix)
Princess Superstar: Bad Babysitter (this still cracks me up after all this time!)
Peaches: Shake Yer Dix

xxJ

No comments: