SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Am Legend

yep... my dad was totally right... this movie whilst having me practically on the edge of the seat for the entire thing... had quite a sucky ending!

you gotta give credit to will smith tho cos i mean he was acting to himself or CGI for a whole lot of the film, and that can definately be challenging. much like emile hirsch in into the wild...

last night we ate til we could not eat any more at Jerusalem on Hindley Street... Philo, Carol, Sam and I... and I must say great conversation, great company and great food... what more could you ask for in a dinner gathering?! not much!!

thanks so much guys. love yas.

xJ

No comments: