SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Friday, December 21, 2007

it's my last day of work for 2007!!!

whoop whoop getitup getitup....!

so, i think my club chairs, although cool and also ex-department of foreign affairs interrogation chairs, may need to be moved somewhere less conspicuous (sp?) because you see they hurt my back when i am making beady things. Maybe it's cos they're a bit squishy. I wonder if i could replace the bottoms of them to make them harder chairs. maybe that's why they are soft because they were used for interrogation. hehe. and just to piss the person off they make their back hurt.

today is my last day of work for 2007. must say i am thrilled to have 11 whole days off so i can go to the beach in RADelaide as much as possible! coming back to brisneyland for nude years tho if anyone cares to fly up and join us for a riverside part-ay.

the count on the beady things has changed, i have made 7 now and still only repaired 3. but that's better than a slap in the face with a tonking fish isn't it?

oh i bought myself a christmas present (somewhat early but there you go)... a boxed set of SJP's Lovely. Bought one last year and the perfume has lasted me until now so i figure it's good to get it at a discounted price at this time of year. yahoo!

i have to go now my lovelies but in case i dont get online over the silly season, y'all have a beautiful kwezzbutt y'hear.

xxJ

No comments: