SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, March 27, 2006

*purrr*

just a few places i have been to in the last few weeks...

the rev
the troubador
ric's
the crepe cafe
the pineapple hotel
the oxford at bulimba
the three monkeys
yullahs
st arnou's bar - eagle st pier

nice one.
more soon.
but a few things right now...
i have a new favourite person and he's my favourite because he cracks me up, he'll dance with me, and sloth around with me, and he is friendly and nice.
it doesn't mean i love anyone else less, but he's my new favourite, i hope that's okay...
he helped me to remember not to smoke... somehow, i'm not entirely sure how, but now i am coming into the end of one month of not smoking, and that makes me happy...

xJ

No comments: