SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Monday, April 11, 2005

i'm ba-ack...

well! what a crazy couple of weeks...

first of all, the house i was originally going to move into... well i couldnt move in there anymore, but they had another one for rent... and simply because i thought i didn't have much choice, i took it. and I like it heaps anyway, now that the floors not so dusty.

It's half a 'queenslander' in a suburb with a funny name, one bedroom, a gas stove, and a deep bath... fresh paint and my own space. All important things...

I went to see The Lucksmiths on Saturday night, however didn't end up seeing them AGAIN, because I kept nodding off in the club, so strictly sent myself home to bed. So I (kind of) saw the support acts 'Fred Astereo' and 'Ladybug Transistor'. They were both fun and cute.

One of these days I'll see the Lucksmiths... *sigh*

xJ

No comments: