SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Sunday, September 14, 2003

well i haven't been doing much except looking for housing, and god it is a pain in the butt...
at least it is Sunday so my weekly release to the masses on Lawnmower Music is happening currently... thank GAWD!
some great new stuff from Jodi Phillis (ex-Clouds, Dearhunters etc etc) and Curse ov Dialect (melbournians)...

in the next few weeks be sure to check out DJ Tr!p's Album launch at the Crown & Sceptre (Saturday 27th Sept if I'm not mistaken, and I don't think I am) with MKB and a rare DANFREAK performance (catch his loopy-ness after me every alternate Sunday 4-6pm)... ace!
and if you want to play dress-ups with me, Fin and Nicki (and probably Yas on the night - I think I can speak for her) then be sure to e-mail me so we can get all zee kudos happening and funk-ay...

stick that in yer pipe and schmoke it... xo

No comments: