SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Friday, May 06, 2011

Ohhhh Canadaaaaaaa...

this is where I isssss....

the cat is pawing at me to pay attention. she often gets her claws stuck in my clothes which is of course a problem. she also thinks she owns everything, as all cats do. Which is kinda why I don't end up liking them so much. Of course bearable but not my favourite animals. Dogs sure are. Except ones that headbutt me in the face in the park in Melbourne. That's a whole 'nother story.

It's bucketing down in Vancouver and I want to walk to work. It's kind of not fair somehow. Just when I have the motivation. Well the other reason is for being poor. Why not incorporate saving money with exercise. No problems there.
Besides, I need to start carbon offsetting my travel more effectively.

Walking takes an hour, I would be drowned head to toe by then. Sucks.
Oh well, best make some sandwiches to take in and hope it dies down shortly.

xx

No comments: