SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

i really should not...

give a wickedly hard time to myself so often.

half of me goes oh you stupid girl you can't make a living doing what you're doing and the other half of me goes shut up pusssssyyyyyyyy.... (channeling Sam Simmons)

indeed.

Well you know, currently feeling particularly kind of bored. Just want the right job to appear in front of me. Which is terribly lazy, I know, but unfortunately that's how my body and mind feels right now.

All I have done for days is look for jobs, fluff about on zombie games, checking my bank account going 'oh god' and listen to tunes. But yes I must admit I'm not really going far except to buy coffee or food, which is kind of sad really. I came here to explore, not to mooch around. However I will say that from next month I hope to be back on top and not so stressed about money et al.

xx

No comments: