SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We say SORRY...

three of the most important words of our generation.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/02/13/2161452.htm

I am so pleased that we now have a Government that seems more commited to reconciliation.

I am not sure what Brendon Nelson's response actually WAS?? I listened to it live and was somewhat confused. He went on for 20 minutes about different cases but didn't really provide the oppositions acceptance of the Motion. Well I guess I didn't expect any more from the liberal party considering they were unwilling to put forward this Motion in the past.

Good on you Australia for embracing what I hope will be a new era.

Sorry.
xJ

No comments: