SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Friday, October 04, 2013

VOX POP's are BACK!

VOX POP: There is something wrong with the heels on these shoes.... RIGHT?!
PART II: Those are clearly holes.... RIGHT?!




So yes my body is sometimes wonky so one shoe seemed to collapse quicker than the other... but in a month?! For reals. Your shoes suck, multinational!  You know usually I buy a couple pairs of shoes each year, I have one pair of work shoes I've had for two... so you can't tell me it's me. A-holes.

Because apparently they sold 8,000 units of these and there is less than 0.3% fault of returns with this design and when they got them back they couldn't find a fault...

QUESTION!!? (in my best sammy j impersonation) Is the person you gave the shoes to quality test a) blind and/or; b) if they are blind, also unfortunate enough to have no fingers to feel said-spongey bit that shows you how they put the shoe together in there?
Well it's interesting and all, but I could make better shoes with a piece of bloody cardboard.

Here endeth the rant.
xJ

No comments: