SPLENDARO

meander, keep moving, that's what it's all about isn't it?! not the hokey pokey, that just CAN'T be what it's all about...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

ok ok, so i suck...

rather a lot.
because i'm not updating like i should... but here's a few observations...

1) rove doesn't deserve a gold logie. Apart from being apparently popular with the mums, he generally will only make me laugh out loud about 1-2 times in his tv program... which i now watch very infrequently, unless there's a musical or comedy guest i actually want to see. Therefore I deserve a logie more than he does. But I'm not sure i want an award that sounds like someones about to spit on you...

2) people who break into other peoples property - well, i just wonder if they have a conscience really. Recently my friends car was pinched, about three days later my window was smashed (luckily all they got their mits on was a crappy $2 pair of sunnies i stash for if i forget mine and it's sunny and i want to drive), and another friends place was broken into. I just wonder if they think that someone elses belongings are fair game, or what even makes them want to do it in the first place. I mean they MUST know it's wrong / random. And you can give me all sorts of excuses like drug habits or alcohol habits or being poor or whatever... but still, does it mean it's right? I think not.

Hmm, that's about all for now.

xJ

No comments: